• Community Tech

What's your browser of choice these days? 

For me I was all about WaterFox and Brave not that long ago and now I'm hopping around a few different daily drivers trying to find the browser that works best for me.  My current go-to is LibreWolf, one I'm very fond of overall, and then I also have Brave for occasional use, Ungoogled Chromium, Hardened FireFox, WaterFox and Thorium.  All ones I'm rotating between :D.

spacer.png

Google Chrome used to be my preferred browser until I heard about Opera GX. Having access to the addons in which I can have Messenger, WhatsApp, TikTok, X (Twitter) on the side helps a lot when I am busy or working. It also keeps it more organised and does not need to have several tabs open. 

Anymore it is Edge.  I can use Microsoft Rewards to get 1-10% cashback on all my purchases and double down with Privacy.com to get an additional 10% back.  So I have been purchased by Microsoft.  It also works very well anymore and I can honestly say that I have fewer issues with Edge than I did with Firefox or Chrome anymore.

141489485_3_2024Addiction-TextSignature250px.png?_cb=1708138800

• 4 months later...

My preferred browser for the longest time was Microsoft Edge but for just over a year now I have been using Opera GX and couldn't move away from that now. Safe to say that Opera GX is not my favourite browser of choice and being I have not had any issues with it, very happy to continue using it.