Addicted to the Internet?

Nebulous

Are you addicted to the Internet?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Are you addicted to the Internet?

• yes
    • no

• Community Tech

100%.  The alternative being a shut-in with no contact whatsoever, I think being online is an ok alternative for someone with social anxiety disorders :D

spacer.png

I wouldn't say that I am addicted to the internet as I can be away from it for a long period but I do like that I can still have contact with people and still work as well using the internet. 

It is perfect for someone like me who suffers from social anxiety and also has health issues like me to be able to still do things without feeling isolated. 

• Like 1

• Community Tech
47 minutes ago, Shortie said:

It is perfect for someone like me who suffers from social anxiety and also has health issues like me to be able to still do things without feeling isolated.

This is exactly what I feel, as well, as someone with social anxiety issues.

spacer.png

I wouldn’t say I’m having an addiction to the internet but it is indeed a huge part of my life style. I use it for everything. Ranging from shopping, to entertainment purposes; it’s where most of my leisure time is spent.

I'm not addicted to the Internet as I can go for long periods without using the Internet. I only use the internet when I'm keeping up with news, shopping and going on TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, etc.