Do You Prefer a Laptop or a Desktop?

Destop or Laptop?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Desktop or Laptop?

• Desktop
    • Laptop

• Community Tech

I prefer a desktop, I like the screen space of monitors, which you can get by docking a laptop, yes, but I also prefer the adaptability of a PC.  It suits my needs very well!

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

As much as I have a desktop and a laptop, I will admit that I much prefer my laptop as it gives me the freedom to be able to move around and have a change of scenery rather than being stuck in the same area all the time and feeling like I am going insane. 

A desktop is great if you don't mind being in the same place all the time when you are working or doing things on your PC. 

• Like 1

Both have their drawbacks, but I’d probably opt for a Laptop. Why? Portability. A desktop cannot be unplugged and taken on the move with you while a Laptop can. Makes it easier for me considering my circumstances 

• Community Tech
3 hours ago, Alexander said:

Both have their drawbacks, but I’d probably opt for a Laptop. Why? Portability. A desktop cannot be unplugged and taken on the move with you while a Laptop can. Makes it easier for me considering my circumstances 

Well technically you could take a desktop with you, you'd just end up looking like a ghostbuster carrying a massive box on your back :D

spacer.png